Tuesday 12 March 2013

Wishlist

Wishlist


Topshop
nordstrom.com


Low v neck dress
nastygal.com



Glamorous ruffle skirt
$12 - awear.com


Topshop high heels
topshop.com



Here are just a few items that've caught my eye recently.

1 - Firstly, I think the white lace dress is beautiful. It's a shame white clothes do not suit me whatsoever because I want this so badly.
2 - These heels from topshop caught my eye when I was shopping the other week and I instantly fell in love. I absolutely love them and the chunkiness of the heel. These would be perfect to go out in, because they aren't too high and don't look like they would kill my feet. If only I had £80, I would definitely buy them.
3 - The maroon polka dot dress from Topshop has been out for quite a while and i've been wanting it for a long time. I tried it on a few weeks ago and loved it on me, however being the poor student I am I had to put it back.
4 - I love tie dye clothes at the moment, and with the horrible cold weather this tie dye jumper would be perfect with a pair of jeans. 
5 - I saw this skirt a while ago online and have wanted it ever since. I love b&w checked clothes and this skirt is the perfect shape for my figure.

7 comments:

  1. <3 that tie dye jumper pick :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just found your blog! I love love LOVE the shoes, I really need this pair/or a pair similar in my life :( I can't justify forking out the money for them at the moment though *cries*. I think they'd look so lovely paired with high waisted shorts or something in the summertime :) Great post!

    If you get a chance, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, the shoes are amazing! i've been swooning over them ever since I saw them. Urgently need a job so spending £80 on them would be acceptable. I shall have a look at your blog now :) x

      Delete
  3. That tie dye jumper is gorgeous!
    Also, I see you're a north girl like me. I'm from Newcastle!
    Lovely blog.
    Bekki / Inguz-Fashion.blogspot.comx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just!
      Ahh really that's cool
      Do you study in Newcastle too?
      Your blog is lovely, i've just followed you now :) x

      Delete
  4. Love your blog, new follower here!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the shoes! they are SO gorgous!!
    I just found your blog, it's lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete