Monday 11 March 2013



Hello, i've decided to re-join the blogging world again, purely because it is something to do other than the million essays i'm trying to find the motivation to write. If you have/had tumblr you may know me as emilyono, or you may be like who the fuck are you. But I am Emily, i'm a 19 year old marketing student at Northumbria University. Like everyone else, I love music with a passion. My favourite band of all time is Oasis, but I am known by my friends/on twitter for my ridiculous love for One Night Only. I can't get enough of them. Also a huge fan of Jake Bugg, Arctic Monkeys, The Courteeners and One Direction.
I think this blog is going to be mainly general updates of happenings in my life. I go to a lot of gigs so i'll probably write about those as well.
So yeah that's about it, follow this blog if you're interested in what I have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment